Friday, April 26, 2013

Website


I really enjoyed working on my classroom website over the course of the semester. Google Sites made creating the website pretty easy and I discovered a lot about what I could do with this tool. Although we had a lot of structure and guidance on what to include on the site, we also had the opportunity to add our own creativity. Additionally, I really enjoyed looking at some of my peers' websites for inspiration and ideas.
I believe that a website will be extremely useful in my future classroom. It is something that parents and students can easily access for information regarding many different aspects of the classroom. The website is a good resource for parents that can help keep them involved in their child's education. The interactive activities and games on the site are good for students to use as extra practice. Lastly, the website is great for teachers to stay organized and build a collection of resources that other teachers can use.
When we first began to work on our websites, I had no clue where to start. Luckily, we were equipped with the knowledge needed during our class to create a great website that can be used in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment