Monday, April 8, 2013

Digital Diagrams

This past week, I was introduced to the Inspiration 9 software and how it can be used to create a digital diagram. I think that this is a great resources for teachers and the program allows for a lot of creativity. The program is easy to use and very versatile. However, there is one thing I did not like about creating the digital diagram: the page set up. It is difficult to tell if your diagram is within the page lines that fit the print screen. Also, the program seems to scroll automatically when adding symbols and other things to a diagram. I found myself checking frequently during the process of creating my diagram to make sure that everything fit onto one page. Other than this issue, I really enjoyed learning about and using Inspiration 9 and will probably use it again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment