Friday, February 15, 2013

Inquiry Based Activity

 
I found that making an inquiry based activity for students was a little more difficult than I expected. I really had to search for an internet website that would be easy for students to navigate and that provide useful information. The subject that I did my Inquiry Based Activity on was 2nd Grade Reading. The standards that I focused on were exploring folktales and fables and identifying what they are. I created a worksheet with multiple choice and one short answer question for the students to answer. After I located a good website, I found that creating the questions wasn't hard at all. I plan on using inquiry based activities with my students in the future because they are hands on and a good way for students to work independently and also expand on and apply what they have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment