Friday, March 1, 2013

Resource Wiki

Compiling a resource Wiki for this course was a really great idea! I am really thankful for this particular project because I have been introduced to several helpful websites that I can use in my future classroom.
At first, it was challenging to find good websites, but then I referenced what we learned about website evaluation to help me find the additional resources that I needed to complete the assignment. It is important for teachers to have access to adequate resources so that they can supplement the material in their curriculum in a way that enhances a student's learning. Resources should be relevant and appropriate to the subject and grade level. I also really enjoyed looking at the sites that my peers in my content area found. I now have a pretty good selection of resources for all subjects and definitely plan on referring to our Resource Wiki in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment