Friday, March 15, 2013

Activ Inspire

This week in TPTE 486, we were introduced to the Promethean Interactive White Board (IWB) and ActivInspire. I think that this technology is great for the classroom. There are so many things that you can do with an IWB to teach lessons and for activities. I think that using this technology in the classroom will help get students involved and keep them engaged. As a future teacher, I am glad that we are going over some uses for the IWB because I had no clue how to use one prior to this class. I know that many schools have them in their classrooms so it is imperative that I am familiar with the technology and software. I look forward to working on my first flipchart for this class using ActivInspire and learning more about the Promethean Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment